River Oak Charter School is governed by the Board of Directors referred to as the “Charter Council.”
The Charter Council has a legal, fiduciary responsibility for the well-being of the organization. The Charter Council is composed of a broad cross-section of the school community and the community at large, including parents, professionals, and community leaders.
Charter Council Members
- Larry Schwartz, President (Parent Member)
- Jeanne Yttreness, Vice President (Community Member)
- Zsuzsanna Beinhauer, Secretary (Parent Member)
- Nichole Haydon, Parent Member
- Lisa Mastros, Community Member
Please review the 2021-22 Regular Meeting Schedule for the Charter Council meeting dates.
All meetings start at 5:30pm (unless indicated otherwise on the schedule.)
Public Comment to your Charter Council
If you wish to make a public comment at an upcoming meeting, please follow these instructions:
- Use the communication tool below to schedule a time to speak at the next school board meeting.
- Speakers will provide their first and last name, their email address, the council meeting date and state if they wish to address the board regarding a specific agenda item or during general public comments.
- Speakers are asked to attend the council meeting virtually through the Zoom invitation link found at the top of the agenda.
- When it is time for the speakers to address the council, their name will be called and the microphone on their Zoom account will be activated.
- Speakers should rename their Zoom profile names to their real names to expedite this process.
- After the comment has been given, the microphone for the speaker’s Zoom profile will be muted.
Communication Tool (opens in a new tab)
Please submit your request no later than 10 a.m. on the day of the council meeting.
Charter Council Bylaws
2020-2025 Charter Document
Letter of Interest to Serve on Charter Council